This Python training is for beginners with zero knowledge and skills in programming. It focuses on the numpy and pandas packages which are especially for data processing and manipulation. This program will offer you the most important and essential skills for data scientists in real work.
- Data types in Python: scalar, list, tuple, dict, series, data frame etc.
- Read in data from various sources such as CSV, delimited files, Excel and databases.
- NumPy and pandas packages for data analysis and manipulation:
Sort/dedup data, subset and expand data, data aggregation and rollup, data reshape and mutation, create analytic reports.
- Write out data to create external files such as CSV, text, Excel, HTML etc.
- Homework after each lecture and a financial case study for you to practice.