Job Title: Campus Consulate
Work location: Remotely
Posting Date: 2021-02-06
SparkData is a growing company engaging in education, training and consulting services. We provide extensive training programs on big data analytics and career development, such as SAS/SQL/R/Python/Hive/Spark programming, business analytics, consumer data analysis, database marketing, risk analysis and management etc. We also offer big data analytics and consulting services to clients, develop and deliver analytical solutions with frontier technology, expertise and keen business insights. Please visit our website www.sparkdata.ca for more information.
About the role:
This Campus Consulate role serves as a principal contact and bridge between SparkData and on-campus students or alumni. You will present our products, identify new markets and customer leads, and pitch prospective customers. In the meantime, you will collect the feedback and suggestions from university students and provide SparkData with recommendations for better services.
- Bachelor degree or undergraduate students majoring in Science, Engineering, Maths, Statistics, Business, Economics etc.
- Good knowledge and skills in using Micro Soft Office suite.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, good at multi-tasking.
- Great leadership, organizational skills with passion to interact and communicate with students.
- Previous relevant experience is preferred but not required.
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
If you are interested, please send a cover letter along with your resume to: email@example.com. Please note that only the suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.